All 30 art Reviews

Fallout Page #1 Fallout Page #1

Is this traditional or digital? If Digital what program? And if tradition, what paper type, and how did you ink it?
I really like the piecture you made, it does feel exactly like fallout. To the ppoint where I knew it wqs fallout simply from the angle and the feel of the mpicture. You captured that desolate emptiness of the world in this highly contrasted black-and-white image perfectly.

Splattoonhouse Splattoonhouse

Shoot, did you do this pixel by pixel? You must have god like patience...
I see a lot of artists do like speed paintings, or a making of video, have you ever done one of those? I'd like to see it, because your art to me is always very large scales, and pixel art has always mystified me as seeming like it'd be very painstaking.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Animating in Gimp is the tedious part I've ever had...

In memory of Edd Gould... In memory of Edd Gould...

What inspired you, like as kid to do go into pixel art, or not kid adult or teenager?
This is a beautiful tribute, I love the slight repeating stationary movements, it feels like a fighting game. Though I feel that the second one(Tom? It's been a while since I last watched Eddsworld (if it's still going on)) should have a bass guitar. Still beautiful.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. This one is resembled as a beat em up during a character select screen.

Big Hero 6 Welcome to DIE! Big Hero 6 Welcome to DIE!

What program did you use to make this? It looks amazing.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I use MS Paint pixel by pixel then transferred it to Gimp for placing individual character, adding scanlines, and zoomed the image by 2px using scale image without cubic effect.

Wild Garchomp Encounter Wild Garchomp Encounter

See my favorite part is the water, but the back is kinda odd, look up escher girls, but not to dramatic, and dear god, do more of this.

roses for my babe roses for my babe

they better get in a fidge or dey gon go booooooob:3 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Buckethead!!! Buckethead!!!

STRAAAAAAAAAP! nice pic need tar' strap

FaceWall FaceWall

i like it, but i cant help but think the head most illuminated and closest to his/her glowstick thingy is saying "Agh! my eyes! they burn!"

samurai cop samurai cop

0.0 i hate emoticons but
my mind..... just got a blowjo-er blown away by a prostitu-ok nevermind my head exploded from the awesurbity(awesome absurdity) of the picture one thing i find odd is the gun i mean i can tell its a gun but it looks more like he melted his hand and jammed a tazer their wait looking at it again it look his index and middle finger come to gether to form a gun/tazer
but besides that its a really nice picture

Lion Attacking Woman Lion Attacking Woman

i love it only one thng to work a little harder at is shadows i mean yeah their shadows these are great shadows but you could have made them spacedo ut a bit or it looks like missmash of things