evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

It is this kind of retro fun that reminds of Newgrounds classic. More of this kind of game would return Newgrounds to its prime. I love how simple and yet addictive the game is. I feel ashamed but it took me a second to realize it was a River City Ransom parody. I noticed that first in the gameplay and combos, then I saw the sprites and was like "Ooooh". RCR is one of the best NES games ever, and this is a very faithful homage to both RCR and Evil Dead.

Gun Blood Gun Blood

This has already been submitted here, soooo...

Jeff the Killer Jeff the Killer

Good, it was pretty fun. I liked jeffs jog run. Gotta stay in shape ya know? But in all seriousness, the original story it is based on, is pretty bad, and poorly written. But, this game is honestly pretty funny.

Evolvo Plus Evolvo Plus

5/5 out of 5... but NO PENISES! EVERYTHING ON THESE GROUNDS OF NEW HAS PENIS IN THEM! ADD PENIS! but i lub deh gaem now immma RUB your rhubarb until you blow a creative gasket

Cyber Hell 3 Cyber Hell 3

fucking goddamn robot you if IMPOSSIBLE the hit detction is shit and if you the tineyest bit off dead start over also when he not that close to you you DIE!!!!

final verdict shit/fuck

Eggstinction Eggstinction

this is a great game very very addicting i love it
keep up the great work :3

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

is this a joke a submission cause the hole "dodge knives" thing keeps killing me its impossible

*Flight* *Flight*

dude this is a awesome game i played when it first cameout at school me and my best friend played this its a great game
°w°

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

awesome played ito n kong like a couple weeks ago....like hwne i sa wit their i was like "HOLY FREE HOLY JESUS" then i played...then loved it

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

awesome i love the game

the only problem is that when i click the level select to go back to the megaman stage (the one im on) it will not save i mean the achievments save but not the levels