Lego Batman - Riddler Lego Batman - Riddler

Isn't this stolen?

SD Mrs. Angela Rose SD Mrs. Angela Rose

It's odd seeing speed paintings on Newgrounds. It's similar to seeing a live-action video as well. It just seems out of place and odd.

Miss Pink Sweet Miss Pink Sweet

It just keeps going and going, and going, good lord man.

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

Great as usual.
But, and issue with Calamity's voice... it just seems off. Everyone else, all the characters that need one, have an authentic sounding southern drawl, they all sound like people I run into on a day to day basis. But Calamity's voice has this... shouting but not shouting air to it, like the kid from the first episode of your Swingers series. It seems like Calamity's voice is meant to sound like a... pseudo-Jamaican wise shaman. But the voice, in my opinion is better in this episode is best than in Brom Bones.
I like the Aztec mythology. I studied them in school some, though more the history of the Aztecs and less the culture and religion. Also, I feel conflicted on Wrip as a character... I mean I'm all for bitches getting their comeuppance. But I feel like sense her boyfriend "died" I should feel sorrow, but all I feel is, its her fault so berate her.
Also was the Black Tezcatlipoca, or regular Tezcatlipoca, in any previous segments, episodes, animations whatever? Was it released in any earlier ones? I guess I Should just go back and rewatch them all!!!!
Also, if he was turned back to human, then are any of them really anthropomorphic animals? Is the coyote fellow, the main one, related to the mischief causing trickster of Australian mythology, because he seems very tricky, might just be an unintended thing.
Also, Ichabod Crane, crane heh... is to me the best character here. He seemed to act because he cared about Wrip, and wanted to help her to wake up her boyfriend. So maybe not so much selfless as he did so he could get her, or be a candidate. Or maybe I may be wrong. But even so, he probably did so both selflessly and for personal gain, like a real person. Also his dilemma with Wrip is funny, to me at least. It presents itself both seriously, which is how Ichabod views it, and jovially from everyone else's pov.
Despite all my wordy criticism, I did re-watch it a few times, because it is a good animation, and because I wanted to write a wordy review to seem like a big shot.
I hope Wrip an' Vinkle gets the 1st place weekly user choice, and the review crew pick as well.

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Wait wait wait, is this guy the big lebowski?

The Dude....

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

Follows Kristina200322 advice, <y true love is Zone-tan. ^w^ yum yum, Also, -faps 2 idea uf harry and zone working together-

Skitzo-Too Hot to Handle Skitzo-Too Hot to Handle

My gripes are with it not seeming old, do skinnier lines for the characters, and sort of look at old Disney cartoons, also with the desc. it should've been "A lady in New York claimed in a call to the hospital, that in her words "Please help! It feels like fire is inside of me! Heeelp me please! Just let it en-" before the line disconnected. She was found in the freezer, her line had been cut by the door, and she had died of hypothermia." To be more realistic.

Comick responds:

well making something as clean and modern as Flash to do a cartoon thats supposed to look like its very old is a tricky thing haha I tried what i could. And uhhh the back stories are the way they are..I'm not going to change history! lol

Swingers Episode 5 Swingers Episode 5

loved it can i get a list of what everyones mythical race is? also blue looks cute, alas gay sex fantasy is penetrated(tititsshhh) by eletric dick burn :( but its amazing! keep making these!!!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

im struggling to understand the symbolism, but damn if at the end i wasnt on the brink of tears, this may be interperated wrong but, i felt it said he already had a paradise, he had place he was needed, he really was unique... i loved it!

On the next episode... On the next episode...

this should be a loop minus the "i like gohan part"